As I lay dying

My wife and my dog both sensed that something was wrong.  By the time the Prairie Wife got me to the emergency room my heart rate has slipped to 32.  The ER doc first concentrated on keeping me awake, then began a series of injections that moved the heart rate up, but the underlying problem was that my kidneys had nearly shutdown which was sending my potassium levels up.

With the heroic efforts of doctors and staff at the Methodist West hospital in Katy, Texas I am making a recovery and look forward to more blogging soo.  Please hang with me as I look for more interesting news.

Comments

  1. Wow. As a daily reader I suspected something was wrong when you did not blog in the past few days. Take care and have a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains